Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Blog? Really?

So, what's my hesitation to write blog posts? Do I really think I have nothing to say?
My friends and family would have a good laugh at that! Not being a person of few words,
why do I feel inadequate to share my thoughts and ideas?
It's simple, really...Everything I would share came from someone else.
I essentially have no original ideas. Like any teacher worth their stuff, I know there are
far more gifted and talented educators from whom I can buy (or steal). My sense of
transparency and integrity prevents me from any attempt to take credit where none is due.
So, in order to appease my morality, here are a few words of wisdom I've accrued
and the educators I've learned them from. In no order of importance, by the way.
George Couros-Innovator's Mindset
Holly Clark-Disrupt Education, Google Infused Classroom
First presenter to introduce me to Twitter
Alice Keeler-Be yourself; It's okay to rub against the grain
First Twitter followee to DM me-Yep, she's real!
Matt Miller-Google Teacher Tribe, Ditch That Textbook
Kasey Bell-Google Teacher Tribe, Shake Up Learning
Jake Miller-Animated Gif (Yep, Hard G) Tech Tips
John Spencer-Creative Classroom, Project Based Learning
Tara Martin-Book Snaps
Lissa Highfill-Hyperdocs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .Twitter and Podcasts You see, I am a person with minimal free time. I am a wife, parent...