Thursday, November 1, 2018

Brandy Stockwell Introduction

I am Brandy Stockwell, fifth grade teacher at Southwood Elementary. I consider myself fortunate to have been teaching for about 18 years in the Enumclaw School District. My tech journey began with the Teacher Leadership Project, funded by the Gates Foundation years ago. Not only has technology come a long way in the past two decades, but our collective knowledge and ability to integrate technology into education has changed the way we teach and learn. I love learning new ways to spark engagement and learning in the classroom! I am excited to continue my tech journey with my ITL colleagues!

1 comment:

  1. I've really enjoyed working along side you for the last 6 years!

    ReplyDelete

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .Twitter and Podcasts You see, I am a person with minimal free time. I am a wife, parent...