Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .Twitter and Podcasts
You see, I am a person with minimal free time. I am a wife, parent, grandparent, teacher of two grade levels at the same time, housekeeper, cook, laundry queen, traveller, glamper, book reader, and movie watcher. The last thing I want to do is bury myself in long winded narratives with minimally useful-to-me information. So, I like the condensed versions- the blurb on the back versions. The listen while doing something else version. And that is Twitter and Podcasts. I can grab quick tips and tricks, I can see that next greatest tool, and I can find ideas I can use tomorrow in class all In approximately 200 characters or less. Or better yet, an image. I can then click on a link which will take me to the blog post or show notes where I can learn more about it, contact the poster, or take it and use it. All in a matter of a few minutes-Okay, maybe longer (It's a bit like Pinterest). I listed a few of my favorite posters whom I faithfully follow in my last post so here is my list of must-listen podcasts and why it's a daily do for me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .Twitter and Podcasts You see, I am a person with minimal free time. I am a wife, parent...