Thursday, November 1, 2018

My name is Kolleen Bourdage. I'm currently teaching as a 4th grade teacher at Westwood. This is my 11th year of teaching but it continues to be as exciting as day one. I feel so lucky that I have found a career that continues to challenge and push me. My interest of technology in education really began in 2009. Since then I've been seeking out opportunities to learn and grow in this area. Specifically, my focus is on how technology can be used to enrich learning experiences for kids, as well as, how to make our job as teachers easier. Please always feel free to contact me for discussions around education or any questions you may have!





1 comment:

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .Twitter and Podcasts You see, I am a person with minimal free time. I am a wife, parent...