Thursday, November 1, 2018

Jen Larimore




My name is Jen Larimore and I am currently a kindergarten teacher at Westwood elementary in Enumclaw. I have been in this position for 6 years alternating between a K/1 and just Kindergarten classroom. I have found my passion is teaching Kindergarten and as of right now I plan on living in that world forever! Technology and playing around with new innovations have always been a personal love of mine. My newest goal is to expand my use of technology in my classroom in order to enrich learning experiences as well as engage, support and inspire my colleges in their own learning around this.

2 comments:

  1. I really look forward to working alongside you and learning from you! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! I am so excited to be apart of this amazing team!

      Delete

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .Twitter and Podcasts You see, I am a person with minimal free time. I am a wife, parent...