Thursday, November 1, 2018

I'm Lori Tuttle and for the past 20 years I've been a fourth/fifth grade teacher in a small town at the base of Mt. Rainier named Enumclaw. I have a love of learning-especially messy learning-through projects and Disney STEAM trips. I spend most of my days along side some of the best kids around and go home to my husband, kids, and grandkids every night where I spend time searching for new and exciting things to do next. From piecing together Apple Macintosh computers and dot matrix printers with wires all over my room to my Interactive whiteboard and 1:1 Chromebooks connected to the far corners of the world, technology has always been at the forefront of my practice. If a new tech tip comes out I guarantee my students and I will be on it in a flash. I'm passionate about integrating technology that engages students and empowers them as learners and have loved the opportunities and collaboration offered to me in the Enumclaw School District as an ITL.

1 comment:

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .

Reasons I don't do Feedly or read blogs. . . .Twitter and Podcasts You see, I am a person with minimal free time. I am a wife, parent...